Trigent’s Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) changes the strategy of disaster recovery for any business. Our DRaaS is multi-site, comprehensive, granular, and can be deployed faster and remotely. Our service provides scalable, block-level replication with Recovery Point Objective( RPO) of seconds and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of minutes. We provide businesses with tight SLAs and offer a cost-effective solution for your disaster recovery needs.
- Rapid and immediate recovery.
- Minimal downtime expense.
- Prevent data loss.
- Comprehensive data security.
- Failover testing.
- Reduce complexity.
- Achieve interoperability.
- Fully managed recovery services ensure business continuity.
Benefits of Disaster Recovery and Back-up
- Regulatory compliant data archiving to reap the value of data by providing long-term retention protection when archived with business records, files, or data.
- Comply with data retention regulations.
- Short RPOs and Fast RTOs for recovery in minutes.
- Data protection without interruption by capturing every write-to-disk without compromising the data performance and security.
- Track all DR tests to keep track of all tests with alerts when it's time to test again.
- White glove support to ensure infrastructure is up and running 24/7.